The kids were very excited to go to Grandma & Grandpa Piskor's house for our annual Xmas party. We always arrive a bit early to open presents.
Grandpa is amazing and built them this puppet theater. I simply gave him a picture of one I found online and he did the rest. It is awesome!!!
As expected, I made them take some pics before opening presents. The big kids are used to this, Brooke, not so much!Brooke opened up the present which contained this Minnie Mouse. You should have seen her face! She was carrying it around for awhile until she found something else to get into!
This boy was in Winnie heaven!
Jacky got his Toy Story things and was elated.
Here's my Grandma and me. She was in a terrible accident in November and fought her way through. Toughest lady I know!
Brooke was happy being held.
After dinner, all the cousins gathered to open even more presents. I cannot believe how many gifts were torn open in seconds. It was so crowded! I love how every year we seem to add more kids to the family. Just the way it should be!!!
Since Aunt Caroline is a fabulous photographer, we made all the kids gather together to snap some pics. Of course, I took pics with my old camera because I am too chicken to use the new one.
Caroline took this one with my old camera. Darn lighting!
A good time was had by all. Do you know that I barely could squeeze into the van because of all the gifts?! It was so pretty outside because it was snowing while we were celebrating!






No comments:
Post a Comment