We finally got enough of the white stuff to go out and play. The kids were so excited to use their tubes and so for "sleigh rides" as they called them.
Josh tried his hand at making snow angels. He thought sledding was more fun.The kids flew down the hill in our backyard! It's nice being 5 because they can carry their tubes up and don't really complain about the weather.
Then there was this girl. Not a fan of the cold weather. Until...
she took a ride. She absolutely loved it! First, Chris guided her down, then she just wanted to keep going. After a couple rides, she was ready to go inside and the big kids were ready for a bigger hill.
So we trekked down a couple of houses to a hill that is just right for them.
I love how pretty fresh snow looks!
I even had a go at it! After a bit, Josh got some snow in his face and I walked him back. Chris stayed with Abby and Jack. They were all happy to have some hot chocolate afterwards.







No comments:
Post a Comment