My great friend, Jen, hosted her annual Mother/Daughter Cookie Exchange. I look forward to this event every year because it really puts us in the Christmas spirit. And I love that I can look back at all the pictures through the years.
Of course, my mom made the 13 dozen cookies for us. Maybe next year we can assist her!
We then moved on to coloring and pretty much stayed there throughout the party. Of course, Brooke made her own masterpieces.
There were so many delicious cookies to be had and hot chocolate. Abby loved it!!!
Can you believe how many girls are in this picture?! Brooke didn't want to participate. Every year there are more and more friends that join us.
On the drive there and while we were having fun, it snowed like crazy. The mini van is not the best in this kind of weather. But wow, it was so beautiful!
I got a new camera, and wouldn't you know, decided to use it for pics today. Too bad I didn't read the manual. Only pic of us and it's blurry!
We had a great time and the boys are super happy about all the cookies we brought home!







No comments:
Post a Comment