About 15 minutes after we arrived, we were already asked if we can eat, drink, and go home! At least Chris and I enjoyed the animals! We walked some trails and visited a favorite…the giraffes.
I was a bit disappointed that Brookfield still does not have any elephants. It has been a long time since they had some! The kids enjoyed the bird exhibit. Their favorite part were these picture cut outs.
The ape exhibit was absolutely packed! They were not interested with fighting to get a good view. But…there were more photo opportunities at the end of that exhibit!!!

I was a bit disappointed that Brookfield still does not have any elephants. It has been a long time since they had some! The kids enjoyed the bird exhibit. Their favorite part were these picture cut outs.
The ape exhibit was absolutely packed! They were not interested with fighting to get a good view. But…there were more photo opportunities at the end of that exhibit!!!
We left after about 2 hours. I didn't bother us because we have passes and plan on going all summer. We still have to visit the dolphins, penguins, etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment