Thursday, May 22, 2014

Preschool Graduation

I know, I know, we already had a preschool graduation last year!  But, since we decided to do another year of preschool, they got to graduate again!  And this time, it was legit…real caps and gowns!

I was using my old camera and these shots are not the best.  When will I learn?!


All of the graduates said the Pledge of Allegiance, and sang some songs.  Then it was time to hear their name called and walk up to shake the teachers' hands.  My kids do not like attention, and they tried rushing the process.  Jack went a bit too quickly and missed one of his teachers all together.  He then had to go back and wouldn't even look at the audience.  Oh, my shy children!



The kids then went off stage to sit down in chairs and we all watched a slideshow.  I snapped this pic because it was adorable!  The slideshow featured random pictures taken throughout the year from all of the classrooms.  It was great!
Afterwards, everyone took pics, had some cake and punch, and played outside.  The room was beautifully decorated and had patio doors that opened to a large field.



The kids really loved their teachers, Ms. Patty and Ms. Tammy.
The trio were a bit shy to go play with their classmates.  Guess who wasn't shy?!

Can't miss a family photo op!


It was such a great evening.  And to top it all off…everyone got to take some balloons home!

No comments:

Post a Comment