Friday, May 2, 2014

Little Bruiser Strikes Again!!

Well…this is the before picture:
 And this is the after:
Shortly after the first picture, Brooke somehow managed to tip the car forward while just sitting in place.  There was lots and lots of blood and tears, and her lip puffed up right away.  The only thing I can say is that I am glad that we didn't get that front tooth fixed yet.  I am sure it would have knocked the cap off.  Her lip took the brunt of the fall and I think there is a mark on floor just like the last time.  She was miserable for a little while and then perked up.

Since it was Friday Funday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  She usually does not like this place because of the mouse.  Today was no different.  Poor girl was just searching for Chuck E.  After that, we went to our favorite pizza place, Garibaldi's.  She barely could eat because of her giant lip.  Josh was nice enough to win her a stuffed animal from the claw machine.

This girl!  I need to invest in a safety bubble suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment