Sunday, December 21, 2008

Go, Josh, Go!

Woo hoo! My little Joshie Bear achieved another milestone 3 days ago. He rolled from his stomach onto his back! My dad and I were just about to start the 5 pm feeding when I put him on his belly. He then did this funny kick thing and rolled over. I was stunned! I put him on his belly and he did it again. Not a fluke! Just then Chris came home and saw it before he left for his trip.

I tried again 2 days ago for my mom, but he just cried. We tried again yesterday and sure enough, he was a rollin!

The other two don't have the strength just yet. Abs is pretty close. Jack just enjoys the view from his belly.

I will try to post a video as soon as I learn how to.

No comments:

Post a Comment