Thursday, December 11, 2008

What I've learned...so far

I was just reminiscing about these past couple of months. Chris and I have come SO far in our parenting skills. We've definitely had more good times than bad, and many memorable events. Here's just a few things that I have learned.
  1. Sitting in a milk stained shirt and pants really has no effect on me.
  2. Who knew a little butt could emit SO much gas!
  3. Ahhh...the scent of a poopy diaper as opposed to just gas.
  4. I have memorized pretty much every commercial out there!
  5. I actually like the challenge of cleaning a poopy diaper to try and see how little wipes I could use (my record is 4).
  6. Holding 2 babies at once isn't so bad.
  7. I FINALLY learned that darn character's name on the diaper (Elmo's friend: Zoe).
  8. Josh LOVES to pee in the bath tub.
  9. Jack LOVES to pee in the bath tub.
  10. Abby SOMETIMES pees in the bath tub.
  11. When hysterically laughing at an outing to Jewel, I realized I really do get NO sleep.
  12. Seeing my babies smile is the BEST feeling in the world!

2 comments:

  1. stopped by from TC. your trio are adorable! you have a great start to your blog. please stop by my blog and take a look. i don't write great either, but i love that i have stuff written down - the time flies and i would forget it otherwise! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #5 and #7!!! When half your income goes to diapers and wipes you lean over someones shoulder and make sure they don't use anymore than needed. Now instead of counting wipes we are counting crayon marks on the wall. Oh the fun you have ahead. Have a great Christmas with your new family.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete