Last night I was on my usual quest for that "perfect picture". It all started with baths (we only got peed on once), warming the kiddos up, and putting on their costumes, which I purchased for next to nothing. As if that doesn't sound difficult enough, here's a glimpse into our crazy photo shoot. Mind you, we try to take pics at least an hour before feeding so that they are up. We also have our typical "photo shoot room".
Here's how it started. You be the judge. See any frame worthy, serene, perfect pics?

Here's how it started. You be the judge. See any frame worthy, serene, perfect pics?
Notice how Jack is EATING his pea pod?!
Okay, here's a couple more that we snapped. How's it looking?
Abby and Josh wailing.
Now Abby turns to Josh and wonders why he's crying.
What's that hand doing there? Look at Jack's hat!
Where is Jack's pea pod? Did he eat it?!
This is getting ugly!
What I've learned:
- Babies DO NOT LIKE HATS!!! At least not funny looking ones that slide down easily.
- No matter what time it is, they are not ready for pictures.
- There is no such thing as the perfect picture in my household.


Awww, cute babies!!
ReplyDeleteAWWW their cute anyway!!! Don't feel bad, I can never get a good pic either! LOL! Love the costumes too by the way!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks GREAT.
Hi I love your sweet photo shoot story. I am Auntie to the Weydemuller Triplets and I happen to find your Blog on Triplet connect. When I read your photo shoot story it made me smile and know that feeling. I am my sister's triplet photographer and know how fustrating it can get when taking pictures of three little one's. Always remember your either going to get that special shoot or not but have fun. I just posted my sisters christmas photo shoot story on my Blog if you like go check it out. Your babies are so beautiful and wish you and your husband nothing but wonderful blessing for the coming new year.
ReplyDeleteNorma Auntie of Triplets
www.AuntieNorma.blogspot.com
I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog!!! It looks great :)
ReplyDelete