Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Welcome!
I'm finally giving in and making a blog. Sure, I have wanted to do this for a long time, but I never thought I could pull it off. First of all, I'm not all that great at computers. Secondly, I'm not the best writer. That being said, I want to remind you that I am doing this strictly for telling our stories, posting pics, and jotting down important milestones that might otherwise be forgotten. So as I sit here in my milk stained clothing I want to start this blog with the past. We had a long run at the ISCU and I want to share pics and stories from that time. I hope you enjoy my blog. Let me know if I can improve on anything, lord knows I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi, I love reading your blog and looking at all the pictures. Your very first entry says you want to add pics and details of the ISCU stay. I am almost 28 weeks and in the hospital. I would love to hear more abotu that time in your lives and see pics from that time. I know you are SO busy, but do you plan to post any of that soon? I have nothing to do all day but read blogs!! Ifound yours on TC. Thanks, Kelli
ReplyDelete