Never a dull moment around here. Two days ago Abby started saying, "Ma Ma". Finally! I have been trying and trying to get her to say it for a while now. She's been saying, "Gy gy" (don't even know how to spell it) for so long. I know she doesn't know me to be "Ma Ma" yet, but she always smiles when I say it.
Josh is mobile! He doesn't exactly have the picture perfect crawl down. He's modified it to a crawl/belly scootch. The boy is definitely persistent. He won't stop till he gets what he wants, even if it's all the way at the other side of the room. I see some stubborness in him already. When you don't want him to get at something and try to move him, he'll use all his strength to get at it. And let me tell ya, he is one STRONG boy!
Jack is working his way to a crawl. He rocks back and forth on his knees and puts his left arm high in the air. He gets frustrated pretty easily and just flops on his belly. Any day now and he'll be fully mobile.
This age is so exciting because there's something new all the time. When the weather allows, we go on daily strolls, so the babies are getting used to their strollers. We can't wait to move back home and get into a routine there.
I still can't figure out why my camera won't upload to this computer. If anyone is a pro, please help! I'm getting a "communication error" message. How frustrating! Although, I think it's time to load up a new memory card because there's over 3,000 pics on there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So exciting! I can't wait to see them all again :)
ReplyDelete