Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tooth Update

Okay, I am convinced that Josh is growing teeth just to eat more. The boy has 7 teeth!!! His 7th just popped through on the bottom. I didn't even know when it happened. He has been a bit cranky at night. The drooling is still constant. Most people I talk to say their kids have just 2 teeth even at 1 year. Wow!

Jack's top right front tooth finally grew. It was so cute cause he had the other front one and the side teeth. I still can't believe how big he looks when he smiles. His total count is 6.

Abs is still at 2, both bottom teeth. She has been super cranky at times, which is unusual for her. Her top gums feel hard, so I think they'll be here soon. It's so funny watching her try to eat a nectarine or apple. She tries grating it on those little teeth.

There is NOTHING that the babies don't like to eat. We can do little finger foods now because they can chew better. Their favorite still seems to be the fruits. Although cheese is becoming a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment