Sunday, June 21, 2009

My Big Boy

Joshy is still the leader of the pack. This kid does everything first! I've never seen a baby that was so motivated. There's no limit to what he can do!

One look at this guy's teeth, and I can really see how much Josh has changed in the last couple of months. He is growing by leaps and bounds. The current count is 6!

Babyproofing takes on a new meaning when Josh is crawling. I also have to make sure I keep up with vacuuming because he'll take anything from the floor and put it to his mouth.

Speaking of mouth, looks like we have another Bailey on our hands (he's our beggar dog). Josh will literally crawl into my lap when I am eating something.

And he throws a fit when I'm slow getting his food ready.

His favorite toy is the one that his brother or sister have and because of this, he has earned his own seat in the single stroller.

Everyday is a new adventure for Josh and we love to see the world through his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment