And although he is still the smallest, he definitely makes his presence known. He's got a scream that is so high pitched, it will get your attention right away.
He's following closely in his big brother's footsteps and has mastered crawling.
And the hair! Mommy has fun styling his hair into a mohawk.
Jacky is still the one to get into everything. He's my escape artist. He's small; he's quick; he keeps us on our toes!
I thought Josh was impatient when eating! Jack yells as soon as the spoon leaves his mouth and goes to another.
He LOVES playing with his mommy and getting tickled.
The best time to watch Jack is when he is playing. He makes the most adorable faces and then, when he sees you looking at him, he'll give you that famous Jack grin.
If ever I'm having a bad day, all I need to do is look at my Jacky and I can't help but smile. As my mom always says, "How could you be mad at a face like that?" I'm sure he'll use that excuse as he gets older ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment