Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Water Babies

Yesterday was a big day for us. We took the babies to Great Grandma Cleys's house to swim in her pool. Grandpa Ron, Julie, and Aunt Cathy were there to assist. And boy did we need assistance! Who would you think would be the fishy of the group? I thought for sure it would have been Josh. No, I was definitely wrong. Chris's clone, Abby, loves the water!


The water was at 83 degrees and was a little chilly. I took Abby and slowly waded in. The boys were a bit apprehensive, so Chris sat on the step with them.


Abby made it to waist deep and I put her in one of many rafts. She loved it! She started kicking her legs and enjoying the ride.


We then made our way to the hot tub part of the pool (wasn't nearly as hot, I'd say it was warm). The boys enjoyed it there because it was like bathwater. They played with the toys and Josh was constantly trying to escape so that he could crawl.


Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice lunch and the babies enjoyed some refreshing watermelon.


All in all, it was a great first time in the pool. We hope to have many more visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment