There's a lot of talking/babbling going on over here. I still plan on getting the Signing Times dvd for them. I'm sure they would love that and I would love for them to learn some signs. Their comprehension is great. All I have to do is say something such as, "Let's go eat" and they run for the gate.
As far as the bullying is concerned, it hasn't gotten any better. The boys love to pull Abby's hair ALL the time. Jack just looks and laughs at me when I tell him no. At least the biting has subsided ;)
I love that they are becoming more aware of one another. We'll sometimes catch them just laughing and giggling at one another for no apparent reason. It is the sweetest sound! Abby cracks us up because when her brothers come after her for a toy, she moves to another spot to get away from them.
Feeding time is not a problem with the boys. Again, Abby is refusing meat and many other things. Her fave is still cheese and bread.
The favorite toy around here is a simple box. They have 2 of them and one can hold all 3. Dad and Grandpa love to pull them around and they enjoy the ride. We recently got a small play kitchen for them and Abby is obsessed with the kitchen utensils. She even has to take a small bottle with her to bed or she screams. You'll often find her at her high chair with tongs and plastic spoons. Speaking of screaming, Abby gave us a glimpse of a tantrum the other day. Uh-oh!
Other than that, we are looking forward to the holiday season and seeing family. We are so thankful for our wonderful kids. Did I mention that I love this age!


Hi- This is Crystal from Savvy Mom Saves! You won the Shop 'NCook software giveaway! Congrats!! I didn't have an email for you... you have until Nov. 4th at noon (PDT) to email me and claim your prize!
ReplyDelete