As we were walking in, I reminded Chris of all the times we said that we couldn't wait to have kids and bring them here. And last year of course, they were just too little to take out.
We got SO many great pics and the kids were just happy to be free and climbing on the pumpkins. There were pumpkins as far as the eye could see and that made for a wonderful backdrop. Seriously, what a great place to go for getting free pics!
We didn't stay too long because it was windy and 60 degrees. Next year we'll go to the petting zoo part of the farm. I was so happy that they all were in a great mood and seemed to enjoy themselves.


Great pumpkin pictures! It looks like they enjoyed themselves. I am hoping to get our kids to a pumpkin farm too but we have already had snow!!
ReplyDelete