Gone are the days of peaceful group pictures. I know, I know, it was only a matter of time. I'm lucky if I can capture a decent monthly photo anymore. And guess who the main culprit is? Why it's none other than my little monkey, Jack.
Here's our latest attempt:
Thankfully I snapped this one in time. Jack's got that look in his eye. You gotta be quick around here!

I totally remember this stage, but I give you props, cause you have 3 to work with. I just used 'chocolate candy' to get my kids attention now...it works wonders! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are getting so big! Yeah I miss them at 8-9 mos old when they would just sit there and look so cute and smile for me. :) Now I ask to take a picture and they all say NO! Nice!
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't get very much easier I am afraid--I had tears and had to bribe with gummie bears for my kids to sit together today to video happy birthday for my mom!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today=)
That is sooo funny!!! Unfortunately I completely understand teh 'challenges' of getting a decent group shot. We even went to a photo shoot at Babies R Us and hired a photographer to come over to take pictures of our kids in our own home, and I got NOTHING. Keep trying, and enjoy!!! P.S. Did you get that free cho-cho??? Hope so!!!
ReplyDelete