Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorite Thing Friday


A couple of days ago we found out our friend is expecting triplets. I'm so excited to share our stories and everything we've learned over the past year with her. One of the products that has helped in the sleep department is the Fisher Price Aquarium.

Besides the beautiful music and calming sounds it makes, it also has the lights and the fishy that the kids like. Many times during the middle of the night when they wake up, we just go in and turn on the aquarium and they fall right back asleep. It also turns off by itself, which is wonderful! We have it in the boys' room because they are the difficult ones. Abby just uses her mobile. I have a feeling we'll be using it for a while!

1 comment:

  1. oh we had this too! Its amazing and a life savor!
    your kids are the cutest
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete