Today I want to mention a great little toy that the kids have enjoyed for months now. They received the Busy Ball Popper for Christmas from the Foltz family. At first, the thing scared them. They would cry every time I turned it on.But now, they know how to turn it on and where to put the balls. Only one problem, they love to stick everything in there. Thank goodness for Grandpa who had to help us get one of the weebles out of there. Boys, boys, boys!
Mommy and Daddy's favorite thing right now: Tylenol Cold & Flu
Seems we have a mini cold. Chris is standing up in his friend's wedding in Rhode Island (I just couldn't leave the kids) and is fighting a sore throat. Hopefully it goes away soon. I still have to get my flu shot.


we also received the ball popper for Christmas last year and they werent to sure of it for the first few months but they STILL play with it almost everyday now and get really mad when they fill it with lots of little toys that won't pop up like the balls do!
ReplyDeleteDitto! My crew loves this toy! They got it for their birthday and then we bought a second one for $2 at our local Mothers of Multiples sale. Well worth it!
ReplyDeleteSo glad they have fun with that toy.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend.
Wow triplets! I dont know how you do it! :) I came across your blog and wanted to share my site with you since you have a cute little girl!
ReplyDeletewww.sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
www.sugarandspice1.etsy.com
thanks for being a follower. i am impressed. it looks like my little guy is about the same age as your bundle. i don't know how you do 3! good job. :)
ReplyDeleteHey, sorry to hear that didn't work out at CVS. I got the tip from Saving w/ Shellie. I asked her about it and hopefully she will respond soon. I was reading her comments and a couple of people had the same exact problem, so maybe she didn't have the CVS deal right, or maybe it was just her CVS.
ReplyDelete