Today we decided to be brave and go see Santa. I am SO happy that I took another mom's advice to go to a small, local mall. The mall has small boutique shops and is not busy at all. We got there and there was one other mom there with her kid to see Santa!!! We got the kids out of their stroller and coats and they approached cautiously. Of course, Abby was scared and started crying. Santa kindly asked the other mom to take a picture with all of us. He said we were his first set of triplets.
I couldn't believe how great Santa was! He spent time with us and stayed in character. Santa wrote each child a "Good Certificate". We then tried to take a few individual pics. All I had to do was give the boys a Goldfish cracker and they obliged. Abby was not so easily fooled.
As soon as we were done, another family arrived. I am just ecstatic about this find. We got to take our own pics, take our time, and just overall enjoyed the experience. Much better than standing in line for an hour and paying $15 for one measly pic!
Getting them dressed is really getting difficult!
Family pic: boys=unsure, Abby=not happy!
Josh waiting to get his good certificate
Abs enjoying a snack after our outing


What a beautiful picture!!
ReplyDelete