Sunday, December 20, 2009

Toddler Proof Xmas Tree


I
've seen many posts by other triplet moms regarding their tree. I thought I would share ours. Let me tell you, were it not for the Superyard surrounding our tree, every ornament would be broken. I have curious toddlers, VERY curious toddlers.

They are so used to the Superyard, that they don't even push on it or anything. Sometimes they will try to get their little fingers through the holes to try to reach an ornament. Usually something else catches their attention and they forget so easily.

Their latest obsession is the tupperware that we keep in 2 bottom drawers that they are able to use.

Maybe next year the kids will leave the tree alone and we'll only decorate the top half.

Here is a pic of the kids in the playroom downstairs, our couch, without the cushions because they already have started climbing that. We'll keep the gate just in case!

1 comment:

  1. that picture of the Christmas tree in the superyard will be a great memory!

    ReplyDelete