The past two weekends found Abby and me pretty darn busy. Oh yeah, and my mom. We attended a mother daughter cookie exchange on Sunday and the previous Sunday. My mom, of course, baked the cookies for us (14 dozen!!!). I know, I know, pretty weak on my part. Believe me, no one would want to eat anything that I baked, and I want to be invited back next year ;)
The first exchange was hosted by my neighbor and had many activities and games for older kids. Last Sunday was at Jen's house. She had a couple of kids Abby's age and some toys for her to play with. I was surprised that she went off on her own and explored and played. At Angie's house, I literally had to carry her the whole time.
Here are all the cookies at Jen's house. Amazing!!!
Abs and I in front of Jen's massive tree.
Abs and her new friend. Doesn't she look so happy?
I couldn't leave out my boys. They had fun with Grandma and Grandpa and were absolutely wild. I know they appreciated the cookies that we brought home!


ooohhh a cookie exchange sounds fun and yummy! the pic of Abby with the elf is funny! :o)
ReplyDeleteI LOOVED seeing the monthly pictures of your triplets on your sidebar! I was impressed at your "keeping up" with the pictures and then wondered how you keep up with three toddlers!!
ReplyDelete