Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Jack's First Hair Cut

A few days after Josh's cut, it was time for Jacky's. Being the shopper that I am, I had a coupon for a free haircut at the new Sports Clips near our home. This time we took all the kids. Chris, of course, was nervous. I bought lollipops to bribe them with!

We had a short wait and learned that Abby doesn't like lollipops, Josh is a pro at holding it, and Jack requires lots and lots of wipes when eating a lollipop.

This haircut was different than Josh's in that the lady didn't use clippers. She used scissors the entire time, until the end, when she clipped by his ears. I think this was better because it didn't scare Jack and he was happy. He just sat there, on my lap, holding onto to his sucker.



Now my dad lovingly refers to both of the boys as "Moe".

2 comments: