This is the first time that they have been out in the snow. Last couple of snow falls, we weren't prepared with snow boots. Today there was about an inch on the ground and more falling. Overall, Abby loved it. Probably because she had nice snowpants on. Jack wasn't sure, and Josh loved just walking around in general.
Dad tried his hand at pulling them in the sled up and down the lawn. They eventually started laying down, and with Abby in the back, that didn't work out too well.
After about 20 minutes, the cheeks started to get rosy and it was time to go in. Whew! All that work for little time in the snow. Oh well! I think as they get older, they will enjoy the snowfall even more. We'll be sure to buy a bigger sled!
I was snapping pics like crazy. I am still learning this camera and I love playing around with Picnik website. And yes, the pics are a bit Jack heavy. He was looking so darn cute!











Super cute pics! You get some great shots! Looks like they had fun in the snow.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I just imagined the process. But, they look so cute.
ReplyDelete