Yesterday Chris and I decided it was time to get a real haircut. We took him to the local salon and waited about 5 minutes. Thankfully, the place was not crowded. When called up, Josh immediately got fussy, so I had to hold him on my lap. He was pretty good, considering the strange objects around his head. He wasn't crying, more of a whining. Everyone around us was being a good sport and one dad told us about his kids' first haircut. Overall, not a bad experience. Now the hard part, I often tell people trying to tell them apart that Josh has the longer hair. Good luck!
Waiting for our turn

Doesn't he look excited!


He got better towards the end when I handed him a spray bottle


Next time, I will be sure to come equipped with lollipops!


Way to go Josh! I think it looks like he did pretty darn good!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and he did very good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. He did fantastic. I am so used to seeing 1st haircut pics with the little ones crying! Brave little guy.
ReplyDeleteLove the haircut... still have not had to cut my girls hair yet. I am dreading the day! I think the baby may need one before them!
ReplyDelete