Best sleeper: ABBY! The girl always sleeps till 7:00am
Best napper: Josh. Jack is great as well. Abby doesn't take a nap during the day at all.
Cleanest eater: Abby
Messiest eater: Jack. He loves to make sure all the food goes in his mouth by using his hands.
Best eater: Still a tie between Jack and Josh.
Helper: Jack. He helps put toys away and gives everyone their coats.
Fussiest: Abby! She seems to only have her "moments" when Daddy and me are there.
Most daring: Jack. The kids isn't afraid of anything.
Leader: Josh. They always copy everything he does.
Water baby: Abby. She would stay in there for hours if we let her!
Most social: Again, either of the boys. Once they warm up, Jack seems to be more likely to
approach people. Abby won't leave my side for a while.
Most persistent: Josh is usually the one to keep trying something that doesn't work the first time. Usually it's climbing the couch!
And don't worry, I don't compare my kids. It doesn't matter to me who is better at "talking" or doing puzzles. I just like to go back and read entries to relive the memories.



You're so right, it is nice to keep track of these things because in a few years we may not remember.
ReplyDeleteI love Abby's 2 piggies! Do your boys leave them alone? My boys will if I just put elastics in Maggie's hair, but not if I put something bigger like Abby has.
They're all so cute!
This post is a wonderful idea. I love those posts are great to look back on.
ReplyDeleteOh man! Could they be any cuter?! LOVE LOVE LOVE your age photos in the side bar!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, write it.
ReplyDeleteLike to read about the kids.