Whatever they can get into, they will!



This one really gets Daddy as these are 0ur brand new kitchen cabinets! (I had to take a pic first!)

Jack performing some tricks.

We bought these new chairs with the intention of them SITTING on them. Well, they do everything but!

They love to catapult themselves forward and fall on a pillow (hopefully)

Discipline is going to be very difficult for me. How could you get mad at these faces??? Plus, Jack has perfected his little bad boy smirk!

But, whatever trouble they may get in, I hope that they stay best friends because there is nothing more joyous than watching my boys do everything together.

And believe me, what one is doing, the other is not far behind.


Such great pictures of the wild and crazy boys! I too am amazed at the gender differences.
ReplyDeleteThey do look like best buds! What a difference between boys and girls! Although, my little Chloe sure can get into things. It is impossible to discipline those cute little faces!
ReplyDeleteThey are just having fun!!!
ReplyDelete