Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Triplets' Baptism

I am late posting about the triplets' Baptism, but not as late as I was getting them Baptized! Anyway, I was really worried about how the kids would handle everything, especially since they rarely take naps anymore.

They moved the Baptism to the Chapel because they were setting up for a concert in the church. It was a very nice and cozy setting.  There were 3 other families besides us getting Baptized.

The Priest was wonderful!  I enjoyed everything he had to say and I was more impressed that he remembered who was Jack and who was Josh.  Abby wasn't too fond of him though.

This is what happened when Father Terry was talking about the meaning of being Baptized. Thankfully he let them rest a bit longer and did our family last.

It was so great that the entire family was invited up to not only be witnesses, but also to assist. Bet you can't guess who didn't like the entire process too much.  Abby!  And, really, the Priest did pour a bit too much water down her head which drenched her sweater.  She cried the entire time.  I was the only one who could pacify her.  This made it extremely difficult to take pictures. The boys were amazing!  They didn't mind others holding them and didn't make a peep!


Jack and his new hair style!


Josh's Godparents: Bob and Bridget

Abby's Godparents: Caroline and Marcin

Jack's Godparents: Ryan and Vanessa

After taking tons of pictures, we had the Godparents, Grandparents, and Great-Grandparents over at our house.  Believe me, this was much more manageable than their 1st birthday party with over 75 guests!

The kids were more than excited to eat.  But what they really wanted was the cake!



After some running around and playing, the kids really were exhausted.  Can you believe that we put them to bed that night an hour early!!!


Here's a couple more pics.  Overall, I was so proud of the kids and am so happy to welcome them as part of the church.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of their baptism. Sounds like a great day.

    Last picture is beautiful. Is so nice to see you on a picture, we always have pictures of the kids,ha.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your triplets are adorable!

    Thank you so much or swinging by my blog and entering my Buttoned Up giveaway.

    I am a multiples mom as well, but I 'only' have twins. Plus three more singletons. They are all boys and range in age 11 yr-1 yr. The twins are 4.

    I love the pic of your little girl looking like what in the world is going on, while the boys tear the couch apart.

    All of my boys act like cave children! I totally get it. And referring to them as cave children is something that comes out of my mouth all the time. Boys are so different! Esp when you get a whole group of them.

    God Bless you and your family! I actaully just started a twin series on my blog giving moms pointer when they are expecting twins. Let me know if you ever want to guest post!

    Going to follow you!

    My giveaway:
    http://www.crystalandcomp.com/2010/04/get-buttoned-up-wgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture of the three of them sleeping. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that things went pretty well. Great pictures, especially the ones of them snoozing and the two of you at the end.

    ReplyDelete