The kids had an excellent time and were super behaved. In fact, I received so many compliments and just comments on how calm they are. I attribute this to the new environment. But I also think in general that they are just laid back. Now I am not saying that it is like this all the time. Jack's behavior lately is proof. Anyway...
We started with a pic with Great Grandma Cleys. Abby would not leave my side and the boys barely cooperated. This was when we first arrived.
We then ventured outside. There was SO much food there including fruit and cookies. You know Abby was into that! Yes, I am a dork, Abby and me have coordinating outfits! I absolutely LOVE having a girl!
There was a bounce house! Since the kids tried this out at the last party, they were pros. Of course, Dad got in on the action!

Overall, I think the kids had a great time and really tired themselves out from running all over the place. Believe or not, we didn't leave the party till after 8pm! That's wayyyy past bed time. The only bad thing is that there were tons of mosquitos and the next day we really saw all the bug bites. Also, they were kinda cranky on Sunday. Oh well!










Looks like everyone had a great time.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the weekend.