Our day started off with a multiples picnic at a park. My mom and I dressed the kids and headed over. Doesn't Jack look excited?!

They had lots of yummy food there. Of course, Abs didn't want any of it, except for the chocolate chip cookies!

They had a big park, but what was missing? The third baby swing, of course!

Josh was running to the swings. Unfortunately, the other 2 really wanted the baby swings so Josh and I went on the big kid swings.

Afterwards we went to my parents house to pick up Grandpa. First we played with a broom outside. Did I mention that Abby has the funniest faces around? Now she thinks that if she closes her eyes, we can't see her.

Of course my mom filled the kids up with fruit before we left for my uncle's house.

I could just kick myself because my uncle, aunt, and grandma live on a beautiful piece of land with a lake in the backyard and I didn't bring my good camera. I got some great shots, but the old camera just doesn't do it justice.


GG was so excited to see the kids. She went and fried up some fish and brought out another huge spread of food. Josh was absolutely loving all there was to eat!

Abby stuck to the cookies, once again!

Jack was just happy to drink out of a water bottle instead of his sippy cup.

And of course, Uncle Paul had a swing there, which the kids enjoyed.


We finally headed home around 5pm and what was waiting for them at home??? Well, the banana split that my dad had dropped off earlier! These kids are just spoiled! Ha, he got one for me too ;)
Then it was off to the backyard to burn off some more energy. The kids were so happy to be playing. They were laughing and running around. I couldn't believe they weren't tired yet!



Finally it was time for a bath and then off to bed. Whew! We'll definitely be missing these kinds of days when winter arrives.



Wow, you did a lot of things. Is nice when we had full days of fun.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a busy but super fun day! I bet they crashed that night. I LOVE Abby's dress, so cute!
ReplyDelete