Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Day At the Park

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day, so we just had to get out to the park and take some pics. As soon as we arrived, we ran into this problem. Does any park within a 25 mile radius of us have a park with 3 baby swings??? Don't the park people realize that maybe more than 2 babies, whether from the same family or not, want to swing at the same time?


So I took Jack and we got to swing on the big kid swings. Afterwards, everyone followed the leader around and around.

We found a cute bridge and let the kids run free, despite Chris's worrying! Abby and Jack were more than happy to just run back and forth.



Josh decided that he wanted to be the leader and do his own thing.

We went back on the trail and the kids wanted to try climbing the fence to see the golfers on the other side.


I then asked the kids to hold hands and my goodness, they actually did it!!! I took SO many pics. People were walking by and just laughing. How cute are they?


Afterwards we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. They love running around there and I think they kinda remember living there for 1 year.
You would think they'd be worn out when we got home, nope!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty day, and cute pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have triplets?! No way! I LOVE them! That last pic is great! (Too many exclamation points?) :)

    ReplyDelete