Friday, August 6, 2010

Stairs and Stuff

While switching out memory cards in my camera, I came across a whole bunch of cute pics I had to post.

One part of our morning routine after coming upstairs and having to open every single window shade is to feed the doggies. The kids love to sit RIGHT next to the dogs and watch them. I guess it is payback because the dogs follow the kids around whenever they eat. No matter how many times I say, "Don't touch", they inevitably touch the dog bowl. This day they decided to just reach in and hand feed Bailey. Rocco ate his food way too fast to let that happen to him!
Here's a pic of Jack and Abby in the bath tub. Josh usually wants to escape right away. Grandpa took him downstairs after he was clean and we let the others just play. Jack loved pouring water
over his head. Abs had a hilarious hair moustache going.


This is what happens if we don't close the gate at either end of the stairs. It turns into their own personal play space. On another note, Jack practically runs up the stairs now and doesn't even use his knees to climb up or down. Add to that that we don't have any hand rails. The kid is a pro!

1 comment: