Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The House With the Daycare Facility

The unwritten rule in our neighborhood is no fencing. I love this because it opens our backyard and makes a great place for all the kids to play. Chris had the wonderful idea of buying some cheap green fencing to install temporarily. I can't tell you how much this helped me. Before, I would take the kids outside and right away, 2 would run to the front while the other was content being in back. Since I can't clone myself, we rarely went back there. Now they are completely contained and enjoy themselves while I can breathe easier.

We decided that after the birthday party, we would greatly expand the fencing. As you can see, we have so much equipment that it gets a bit crowded. Add 2 dogs and it is just cramped.

Here are some before pics. I feel bad for the neighbors behind us that had to look at this every day!

After pics of new fencing:


And I couldn't resist posting these. Here are the two bff's Abby and Jack. Jack follows Abby around all the time. He kept wanting to hold her hand, but Abby was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment