Looking back through all the pictures I have, I can see how my babies are not looking much like babies anymore. Their cute little chubby faces are now just cute little faces. Their baby talk has turned into clear (at least to us) long sentences. Their understanding of what is happening around them is just astounding. We can't get anything past them anymore! I just can't believe how quickly time flies!
As with every previous month, so many changes have been occuring. It seems that on an individual basis, every child plays a different role. One month someone is extra needy, the next month they're not. We always have to be on our toes around here!
Here's what's happening:
Abby: She is so stubborn! She definitely knows what she wants. Whenever she's not liking something, she shakes her hand back and forth and says, "No, no, no!" It's hilarious! Lately she has been BFF's with Jack. They love to chase each other around. Those 2 play so nicely with one another and never fight over toys. It becomes a different story when Josh enters the picture!
Josh: Thankfully my boy Josh still listens to us. Though he's had quite a few visits to timeout! He is becoming a little less attached to his burpy and will even ask for a new one when his is dirty. That never would've happened before! He has definitely been eating less than his brother. Josh loves to sport tons and tons of bracelets and is obsessed with his football shirt.
Jack: This kid does not listen to us! He laughs at us when we try to punish him. He can be the sweetest boy and yet frustrate us to no end. Thankfully he has more sweet moments than naughty. Jack is our little garbage disposal around here. He can eat and eat and eat! Yet he is still smaller than Josh. He has Grandma Piskor's fabulous metabolism! I love that Jack is willing to try any kind of food. Jacky loves his dinosaur shirt and "cooking" in his kitchen.
We recently went out to eat for Grandpa Piskor's birthday. The kids did fantastic and actually ate more than they do at home. They were served their food first and wanted to leave when our food came. I couldn't taste much due to my cold so I ate a little and then we went to look at the lobster tank. They even got to touch one!We're looking forward to the weather changing and getting out of the house. Everyone has cabin fever!


Ive noticed around this age and going into 3, there are so many changes going in their little heads and bodies. The way they think, act, figure things out...it's a fun age. At first for me 3 was tough and I thought I was screwed lol. But it's turning out to be okay. =) You have a few months left before that, enjoy the 2's while they are still here!
ReplyDeleteThey grow up way too fast. My trio will be 5 this July.:(
ReplyDeleteI totally agree with you - our babies are gone! They do look so grown up!
ReplyDelete