I've mentioned before the vast differences between boys and girls. I can see this more as the kids get older.
While Abby patiently and very carefully lines up all her animals on the windowsill...

While my little Abby tears little bird sized pieces of her food...

The boys will unabashedly scarf their food down.
Sometimes we will be playing on the main level and ask, "Where's Abby?" Oh, she's just sitting quietly downstairs in the chair!
Of course Abby is not without some wonderful "girly" qualities. She throws the biggest tantrums conveniently at school when she does not get her way. She will cry at the slightest touch when the boys can fall down and knock and their heads without crying. And boy is she stubborn! Even so, I am very thankful for my girl!


I love how Abby lines up all of her animals! Our kids do that too but not quite so well.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the stickers on the hands so cute!
Is that a train table in the background of one of your pictures? Do the kids play with it well?
Jill, the train table is so loaded with train stuff that most of the time my husband builds elaborate tracks on the ground. It's not bad, it's just not big enough for all the bridges and stuff!
ReplyDelete