So many changes around here. I'm afraid that if I don't write them down, I will forget everything! The kids are talking up a storm. You know what the best sound in the world is? Hearing their conversations! They are so truthful and so to the point with each other.
Here's what's happening individually:
Abby: My little girl uses her hands when talking. So adorable! When she's in bed at night, she talks to her puppy. I love listening to her conversations. She's starting to get into girly things like Tinkerbell and Dora. And of course, nothing beats her obsession with Barney! She loves helping me pick out her clothes. Lately she has been eating less and less. I think she might become a vegetarian! Besides Mommy, Abby's best friend is Rocco (our dog). She is so gentle with him and he definitely seeks her out over the boys. My baby is still super lovey with me and always tells me she loves me! Awww!
Josh: Mr. Smarty Pants can explain every situation. He uses reason and his great memory. That will definitely work against me as he gets older ;) Josh is starting to ask more and more questions. And this kid knows when I am talking about him to Chris. He'll say, "Mommy, what?" He is obsessed with the Easter Bunny. Yeah, it's Halloween time! We have a giant stuffed bunny and he always talks about going to the Easter Bunny's house. We even found him an Easter Bunny dvd at the library yesterday! His other obsession is the moon. He loves to look for it every night and every morning. I almost forgot to mention that Josh loves Bailey (our dog). He takes him into his fort all the time and sometimes locks him in there! Thankfully, Bailey is super good with the kids. I'm happy to say that his stubborn streak is lessening and he's much more loving now!
Jack: My little tickle monster. This boy just loves to be tickled. And cuddled. Jack is still our top eater. My mom loves it because he can eat all kinds of meat. He just refers to it all as "ham". He likes anything and everything green. It's funny that I just sort of picked these colors for them when they were little and they've stuck! Jack is usually game for whatever is going on and just loves to be active. He is the only one who can open the gate for the upstairs. His brother is always asking for his help! Jacky loves to help me make grocery lists and even when I make up something to buy, he thinks about it and tells me whether we have it or not.
All 3 are still little hoarders. Any other triplet moms out there dealing with this? They love to take every single little toy and put it in their lunchbox/bucket and just carry it around. We have miscellaneous toys all over this house!
We are all looking forward to one of our favorite holidays, Halloween. The kids have known for months what they wanted to be. And we didn't even help them decide! Again, color coded. Abby: Elmo, Josh: Cookie Monster and Jack: Kermit.


Gah! Mine are hoarding too!
ReplyDeleteSmall pieces from all of their toys get randomly mixed up as they collect them into any container possible and carry them around with them all day. Big Wheel seats, purses, lunch boxes, etc. I feel your pain!:)
Good for you for making note of all of these things. I have to say that I am terrible for taking the time to do this. Thanks for the motivation, ha!
ReplyDelete