Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Reunion

This past weekend we had a reunion of old high school friends. Our house is centrally located, so we hosted. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to catch up with everyone. The last time we saw most of our friends was last year at the kids' 2nd birthday party. We even Skype'd our friend Brett who lives in California.

Our trio were quite shy in the beginning and were glued to us. Soon they broke free and started playing. The older girls took to Abby and were carrying her around. She loved the attention!

After the game, we all moved outside where the kids were running around and the guys were throwing around the football.
This is one of my fave pictures. 10 kids! And there are more to come, I'm sure. Can you believe that only 3 girls out of this bunch?!

And to top it off, the Bears won! (even though I'm still not a fan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment