Sunday, July 20, 2014

For the Love of Clothes

So I have this obsession.  And it's quite a costly one, just ask Chris!  I absolutely love buying clothing for the girls, especially vintage.  The girls' closet is full of clothing that they have not even had the chance to wear.  And yet I can't help buying more!

I am saving some outfits to pass down to their children.  Some of these pieces I can't bear to let go!

Brooke has been a willing model for me.  Though it can be difficult to get her to smile and look at the camera at the same time.  She is so focused on saying, "cheese".








And yes, I will have a photo shoot with Abby.  We are currently waiting for her front teeth to fall out because they are jutting out right now.  I can't wait for her toothless smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment