I haven't done a Josh update in quite some time. This boy is still my biggest cuddle bug. He absolutely loves sitting with me wherever I am.
Josh is extremely stubborn and likes things his way. He will put up a stink if you disagree! Hey, he knows what he wants!
Lately, the kid discovered that he can do this...Now if you know Josh, you know that he doesn't take many chances. He's still afraid to jump into the deep end of a pool. So I was shocked that this was something he wasn't afraid to do. Now he does this every.single.day. in every door frame.
This boy is still crazy about Winnie the Pooh and nothing else. He is always willing to help out when it comes to cooking. He loves baking with Grandma Cleys. And when my parents come to visit, he is glued to my dad's side. Josh also adores his dog, Molly. He constantly tells her how much he loves her!







No comments:
Post a Comment