Our friends invited us over as they were having a small pool party. They have a little girl that is just about 6 months younger than Brooklyn. Since we've been having a crazy weather summer, it was a bit on the cooler side.
That didn't stop my children! They literally had blue lips and were shaking, yet they didn't want to get out! They loved all the floats!
I stayed out of the pool because I am a complete chicken when it comes to cold water. So Chris swam and did a bit of this...
And this kid! I was so proud of Josh. He's usually the first to get out of the pool. Instead, he wanted to swim, swim, and swim some more. He was practicing swimming the whole time.
And this girl just loves the water. She was jumping into the deep side without a problem!
Brooke enjoyed the pool as well. They also had lots of little toys for her as well.
Jacky was a bit cold at times. Of course, I didn't blame him!
After some pizza, the kids went in for some more fun. We had to drag them out of the pool to dry off before leaving. They slept so good that night!






No comments:
Post a Comment