
This was probably one of the biggest milestone months for us around here. We took our first family road trip this month. We also conquered (I'd like to believe) potty training! Woo hoo!
Here's what's going on individually:
Josh: Again, the most stubborn of the bunch. He also likes to do EVERYTHING by himself. He will get so angry if you do something for him. This gets pretty annoying when you're in a hurry and he has to start all over to try it himself. He's also the most caring of the bunch. Josh picks up on everything and has the best memory. He always trying to help his brother and sister. I think that Josh has the largest vocabulary. I absolutely love carrying on a conversation with him. He's such a big kid!
Abby: She's still my little dainty one. Abby is happy with a book or magazine that she will just page through. It's funny because at my parent's house, she will grab one of my dad's BMW motorcycle mags and look through every single page. Her appetite is picking up and she is stepping outside her comfort zone by trying new foods. My heart just melts when out of the blue she says, "I love you, Momma". Awwwwww!

Jack: He's been in a great mood lately. Jacky is very imaginative and loves to hum to himself. He's always the most entertaining, according to Josh and Abs. Jacky's nickname is Clumsy Guy. I think he gets it from his dad ;) Jack is definitely the most active and is always eager to try something new.

I can't believe how quickly they are growing up. We bought them some tricycles in the spring and they could barely reach the pedals and when they could, they didn't know what to do. Now, they are so fast! Jack is my little crazy driver! They also enjoy their roller coaster and trampoline. Their favorite is still the swings!


No comments:
Post a Comment