Friday, August 1, 2014

This Girl!

I haven't done a Brooke update in quite a while.  I cannot believe how much she has grown in the past couple of months.  This girl is Miss Independent!  Some people have commented on how sad she will be when her siblings start school.  I don't think so!  She is quite content putting on a pair of shoes, walking around, and causing some trouble all by herself.

She absolutely loves to be outside swinging or jumping on the trampoline.  She seriously thinks she is the same age as the triplets.  But when you ask her how old she is, she will say she is 3.




Her vocabulary is unbelievable!  There is nothing that she doesn't say.  You can have a full conversation with her.  Unreal!  And she is not shy!  She will dance, sing, go up to people.  So different from her siblings.  This is her favorite pose.  She does this everywhere.  Even on the benches of Costco.
And little miss thing has quite the attitude.  Her brothers love picking on her and she will let them know that she doesn't like it by screaming.  I absolutely love how excited she is to be around them.  When they are telling a story, she repeats everything like she was involved.  The older kids don't understand why she does that.  I tell them that she looks up to them!

Some of her favorite things to do are trying on everyone's shoes and walking around.  She loves playing with her purse and makeup.  Brooke is such a great helper around the house, too!  She loves to eat anything and everything, especially veggies.  Her naps are not so consistent anymore.  She will usually fall asleep in the car.  Her bedtime is getting closer and closer to her siblings' bedtime.
She has such a great sense of humor and makes us all laugh every single day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment