We went to go visit Grandpa Cleys and Great Grandma Cleys today at the river. We told the kids that they would get to ride on a Wave Runner for the first time. Guess who loved it the most? This girl!!!
I cannot believe how fearless Abby is. She just wanted to go faster and faster. These kids enjoyed driving the golf cart while Abby was taking her turn.Jack enjoyed the speed as well. Chris ended up taking Abby and Jack together.
Josh had fun, but I think he will stick to driving the golf cart. We sat and watched as a speed boat came by with some 20 something's on board. I told Josh that that could be him someday with his friends. He said, "No, I'll just buy a golf cart". Nice and safe. That's my boy!
Brooke was perfectly content playing in the water and sand. Chris did take her for a ride too. She had a great time. I hopped on with them for a ride as well.
Grandpa took us for lunch on the boat. As soon as we got back, Chris had to take everyone for another ride on the Wave Runner.
Afterwards, we went to have ice-cream for dinner at Dairy Queen. I love how these kids tell us we never do anything!








No comments:
Post a Comment